- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Free onsite assessment with no obligation
- Licensed General Asbestos Contractor
- Insured Environmental Contractor
- Extremely Flexible Appointments
- Trademark people person customer service
- Knowledgeable & Devoted leaders in the environmental industry
- Colorado State Licensed & AHERA Certified Personnel
Safe Asbestos Removal & Disposal
Service Serving the greater
Denver metro area.
Colorado Hazardous Environmental
Denver Asbestos Removal, Abatement, Lead Paint Removal
Contact Colorado Hazardous Environmental in Denver today for all of your Asbestos and Lead Based Paint Removal needs. Our teams of highly trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ready to get your home or office back to normal. We are a Colorado Department of Health & Environment Licensed General Asbestos Contractor, meaning that one call to Colorado Hazardous Environmental is the only call you need to make for Asbestos and Lead Paint Abatement. Colorado Hazardous Environmental even works directly with all insurance companies, saving you time and the hassle an insurance company can provide.
Colorado Hazardous Environmental specializes in the following:
- General Asbestos Removal
- Asbestos Tile Removal
- Asbestos Shingle Removal
- Commercial Asbestos Removal
- Residential Asbestos Removal
Give us a call today at 720-608-4378, or fill out our quick online request form.
Asbestos or Lead Paint can be very serious problems when it comes to the health and safety of your family. Both are known to cause serious health problems if ingested. Prevention of Asbestos or lead based paint contamination is just a phone call away to Colorado Hazardous Environmental. We can have one of our certified techs out at your property, ready to provide you with a free proposal. Our Insurance Estimating software, an industry standard, will provide you with the most accurate estimate possible.